Basic Engineering is the first stage of an engineering activity prior to commencement of project implementation. As part of Basic Engineering studies, the following activities are carried out:
- Conceptual Process Design
- Basic Design of Overall Layout
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and P&I Diagram(PID)
- Equipment list & sizing of major equipments
- Preparation of technical data for all process Equipment
- Finalize Water and Power distribution system
- Preparation of Other Utility system design.
Detailed engineering activity involves design of various plant units and process equipment. We use modern techniques, calculations and design tools to guarantee quality engineering and shorter delivery time.
Detailed Engineering activity will include:
- General Arrangement drawings.
- Material Balance.
- Approval of drawings & data sheets from equipments supplier.
- Detailed Civil Foundation drawing.
- Detail structural & Mechanical construction drawings.
- Electrical & Piping drawings.
- Detailed drawings for equipment Erection & Commissioning.
- Engineering for Pollution control equipment
- Plant Start-up Procedures & Operation manual.